Hey guys, I am so happy to see you visiting again! If you are new here, welcome!! my name is Emily and this might be the perfect post for you to get to know me!
I was recently nominated by the wonderful Julie from Los Angeles in the wild for the Real Neat Blogger Awards. Here, I want to say a big thank you to Julie. Not only for nominating me but also being a great supporter on my blogs, always leaving great, helpful comments!❤ If you haven’t, please go check out her blog, she writes about her life in Los Angeles, traveling and more!
Here are the rules for the “Real Neat Blog Award”:
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
3. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog, etc).
6. Ask your nominees 7 questions.
Questions from Julie:
1. Why did you decide to have a blog?
I actually don’t have a reason but I always thought I would be so cool to become a travel/ fashion blogger but never thought much of it. This summer I had 4 months worth of summer break and I was starting to get bored during half of it so one night I read a blog post, got supper inspired and started my own blog. I did not sleep for the entire night just working on it because I knew I had to do it before I gave up again.
2. What is your most proud accomplishment?
- Not paying attention to people who doubted me and getting into University.
3. I’m hosting a potluck, what dish would you bring?
- I might bring my famous quinoa salad or New York cheese cake with strawberries on the top!
4. What do you when you are not blogging?
- I read blogs, go on hikes, draw, paint and wrote blogs 😂.
5. Where are you from, and what is the most common stereotype or misconception about your home town/state/country?
- I’m a Chinese Canadian. The stereotypes for Chinese people are … being loud, rude, taking lots of pictures everywhere they go and rich. Well, all that doesn’t apply to me nor the people around me.
6. Name three, free things that bring you joy?
- Volunteering, the mountains and the sea
7. Would you rather live in a big city or the rural countryside forever?
- As of now my answer would be city. However, perhaps when I’m 50 and answering this question I would say Countryside.
My seven questions are:
1. What was your inspiration behind creating a blog?
2. Which country or place in the world would you live for the rest of your life?
3. Who was your childhood idol growing up?
4. If you only had 24 hours to live what would you do?
5. Heels or flats?
6. Which three celebrity would you invite to your birthday party? Why?
7. Snapchat or Instagram stories?
Hope you liked reading this post as much as I liked answering the questions!
Have a wonderful day where ever you are in the world! Till next time.